Reliable Hourly Home Care on a Part-time Basis
Hourly home care enables our clients to hire a professional and dedicated caregiver on a part-time basis for as long as required. Whether you or an aging loved one needs assistance with activities of daily living, care after a surgery or post-hospitalization or just a break to get some relief, hourly home care might be the right choice for you. With Home Care Assistance of [city], you can rest assured that the caregivers working with you are of the highest caliber, most professional, rigorously trained, highly experienced and committed. We hire all caregivers as full-time employees so you don’t have to worry about any insurance, IRS paperwork or liability issues. There are no long term commitments and our senior care services come with a 100% client satisfaction guarantee.
Want to know how a part-time caregiver on an hourly basis can make life easier for you or an aging parent, grandparent or loved one? Call Us at [phone] and speak with a professional care mangers in one of our offices in [city]. Our part time caregivers offer some of the following in home care services on an hourly basis:
- Healthy Meal Preparation: Through our culinary school, all of our caregivers are trained by professional chefs in preparing delicious and nutritious meals and smoothies for a healthy lifestyle.
- Personal Care: Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting & incontinence care.
- Daily Chores: Washing dishes, light housekeeping, laundry, changing bed sheets & linens.
- Transportation: Medial appointments, grocery shopping, social events and visiting friends.
- Companionship: Our caregivers are caring and reliable companions who help elderly seniors remain independent and enjoy a purposeful life. They are trained in creating a bond with their senior clients and often become like part of the family.
Benefits of In-Home Hourly Care
- Respite and Relief for Family: Hourly Home care offers relief to family caregivers. When a professional and reliable caregiver is around, you can relax by taking a break from the everyday care responsibilities for an elderly loved one.
- Healthy Longevity: A professional caregiver can enhance the quality of life for seniors by helping maintain a daily routine, minimizing the risks of falls and injury, encouraging healthy eating and exercise and by providing loving and caring companionship.
- Maintain Independence: Most seniors dread institutionalized care because they fear a loss of independence and dignity. With a little help and assistance from a reliable caregiver, elderly seniors can remain in the comfort of home and enjoy independence.
- Highly Personalized Care: Unlike assisted living facilities and nursing homes, in home caregivers offer highly unique and personalized one-on-one care to each senior client.
- Less Expensive: In most cases, in-home care is less expensive than nursing homes, retirement communities and assisted living facilities, especially for those seniors who are healthy and need minimal assistance with everyday tasks.
- Combat Depression: Loneliness and the lack of socialization are major reasons for depression in seniors. Our dedicated caregivers are reliable and compassionate companions who help seniors enjoy life and stay independent.
With Home Care Assistance of [city], Getting Started is Easy!
Home Care Assistance has 3 convenient offices that cover most of [city], CA. We offer a complimentary in-home consultation to all of our clients. A professional care manager will meet you to answer questions, address any concerns, discuss elder care options or just provide more information. Call Us at [phone] to speak with a Care manager now. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.